1. Audition registrations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Audition fees are 50 Euro and must be paid at once while registering. Audition registration will close Thursday, June 5th, 2014, or once 25 registrations are confirm, whichever comes first. Contestants will receive confirmation of their entry by email. No refunds or transfer of registration fees are allowed.
2. Every contestant will perform in a 3 minutes classical routine during the competition. Judges will give scores.
3. 2nd part will be just after the first part with a Drum Solo Improvisation or any other instrument for your choice.
3. Contestants at a time on the stage, improvising a drum solo that is not known to them before but they will have the opportunity to rehears at noon time 13:15-13:40 the day of the competition with the drummers to get the feeling.
4. All personal choreographies will be 3 minutes, unless, points will be subtracted.
5. All judges’ scores are final.
6. Please do not talk to the judges about your performance or other related topics.
7. Every potential participant must send the music before the competition and bring 2 CD's back-up containing only your piece of music (3 minutes classic)
Please print your name on each CD.
8. Bring everything essential to your performance - Costumes, accessories, etc..
9. After registering, please send us your "Full Name", your "Stage Name", and a short piece of information, approximately 30 to 40 words long, about you. We will use this to introduce you to the audience. All information must be printed to avoid confusion.
10. Bring your identification card, receipts, and other relevant documents.
11. No entries will be accepted after the deadline.
12. All contestants must sign a release form.
13. Anyone can audition to the contest. Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed parental consent.
14. All contestants must be able to participate in the contest in its entirety. Potential participants must be prepared to stay in Greece through the entire festival dates.
15. Producer reserves the right to refuse an audition to any individual or act for any reason or for no reason at all.
Clothing & Costumes:
16. Do not wear any article of clothing with visible designer, sports, or any other name, logo, and/or art work subject to protection by copyright or trademark laws.
17. Please wear appropriate dance attire with proper undergarments.
18. Contestants need to be prepared with props and costumes according to their choreography.
19. Cover ups must be worn when not performing and in view of the audience.
20. Contestants will conduct themselves at all times in a positive and professional manner. The producer reserves the right to disqualify any contestant whose behavior is intrusive or disruptive to other contestants, the judges or the audience.
21. Contestants agree to abide by all rules & procedures and accept the judging results as final.